Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Crowley
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Crowley Coasters (reed valve mod)

Edit - no more coasters are being made at this time. I'll update when I restart.

I'm cutting a run of coasters for to replace the reed valve assemblies. They are made of aluminum, and will come with bolts. Gaskets are recommended, but I've been told they are not necessary, so that's up to you.

I guarantee fitment on all coasters.

Price will be 20 dollars, shipping is included.

Post all inquiries here.

Paypal [email protected]

·
Banned
431 Posts
I'd like a set, I'm waiting for the pics, but the black $20 set sounds good

·
Chasin' the blacktop
1,498 Posts
$20 sounds mor than fair but do you have access to a hydro cutter? That's what I use when I need SS cut and it cuts SS cleaner.

·
Crowley
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not at all. I could rough cut it with the plasma and grind down a lot of material to make nice SS pieces, but like I said it takes more consumables

·
Crowley
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
In a way. The ozzy song - inspiration for what used to be my username for everything online. I was widely known as "Crowley", so I saw it fitting.

:)

·
Crowley
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Km, Nitro, if you can give me your word to commit to pay, I'll ship you both a set and wait on payment.
I'll expect that you make the right decision and keep this board honorable. As you can see, I'm willing to work with members here.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Also damn good song by Ozzy. I've seen him with and without sabbath 7-8 times

·
Crowley
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Inbox cleared. Wolfie, many many thanks. Much appreciated.

I didn't make a good user name and I can't change it, so please call me Nate.

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
I changed your pics from a URL tag to an IMG tag. That way you don't have to click a link and the pic is right there in your post.

Looks nice BTW.

·
Crowley
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks - I was having issues with the HTML not working, but I'll review the source for the original post and use the same syntax in the future.

If these sell well, I'll keep making runs (each set will become better and better as I accustom myself to the pattern to be cut.)

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
I'll see what I can do for ya man...will take an admin to do it....

....*smack*....get yer boardname right before ya register....lol.... ;)

...good lookin kid ya got btw....gonna get a lil bike fer him soon ????

...I wish my son'd grown testicles....I guess he gave em to his sister...my dear, sweet, Cat.....daddy's girl....she'd kick all yer asses, btw...just like dad, she dont take no lip....

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
...I wish my son'd grown testicles....I guess he gave em to his sister...my dear, sweet, Cat.....daddy's girl....she'd kick all yer asses, btw...just like dad, she dont take no lip....
Isn't this thread about Coasters ..... :doh::

:smiley_th

·
Crowley
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
My twin daughters (identical, girls) will ride with me one day. No boys here, but they are still young enough to sometimes be mistaken for boys, so don't feel bad ;)

-----------------------------

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
My Catherine can make coasters....she took shop in HS before she went to college....she can fire an old AK-47 full auto too....thats when she was 12....

My mom worries about her workin in NYC....I told her, worry about yer grandson more....lol....

1 - 20 of 74 Posts