I finally was getting around to making Mcct's out of the Acct's using the ideas i've seen on here which look awesome. I decided before I start to see if I could get the front acct to tighten any while it was running. Lo and behold when I loosened the bolt in the end just a smidge the clacking stopped. I tried grinding off the end of the bolt a little and put it back in but when I tightened it the clacking came back.I backed off just a little bit and it went away again! Rode about 50 miles today and it's the first time since I rebuilt the engine that i've had a quiet ride. Just thought I would throw this out there in case it might help someone else.