Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my friend just showed me this crash guard he has for the vn750 it looks to be never installed and there is no sign of rust or damage and all the hardware is still in a package

he is asking 150 plus shipping

pics will be up soon

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
havent got around to getting pics up i have been going twelve rounds with the flu but i will get pics soon

the crashguard has never been installed and all the hardware is still in its original packaging

·
Chasin' the blacktop
1,498 Posts
Sounds like a very good price but this time of your money tends to be tight.

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
havent got around to getting pics up i have been going twelve rounds with the flu but i will get pics soon

the crashguard has never been installed and all the hardware is still in its original packaging
FYI: Note: At least two bolts are longer than stock and I believe additional flat washers.....installation instructions should be included.

....just sayin'

:smiley_th

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
FYI: Note: At least two bolts are longer than stock and I believe additional flat washers.....installation instructions should be included.

....just sayin'

:smiley_th
believe me all and i mean all the hardware is there the longer 12mm head bolts the spacers for the pegs everything is there

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
believe me all and i mean all the hardware is there the longer 12mm head bolts the spacers for the pegs everything is there
....that's what I was sayin' in my previous post.
sorry if it came accross differently.

:smiley:th

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
read the post directly above yours

i do have one on my bike that i would be willing to part with but it is not as nice as this one was

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Really ?....cmon bro....

You posted...
going going gone i guess a picture is worth a thousand words
Tells "me" ya sold it...no ?.....your second interested, Gonzo, then hooked up with KC.....who been sellin his fer awhile.....bad thing ???

Seems alls good to me....2 satisfied.....I see no foul....nice-nice bros....pls ?

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
wolfie read post 11 you know the one right above the thread jacking of kc and then in post 13 where i called him out on the jack move i did so playfully hell i even put a :) on there

oh by the way i took your advice on my clutch issue and it worked out great only took 20 mins thanks brother :smiley_th

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
wolfie read post 11 you know the one right above the thread jacking of kc and then in post 13 where i called him out on the jack move i did so playfully hell i even put a :) on there

oh by the way i took your advice on my clutch issue and it worked out great only took 20 mins thanks brother :smiley_th
I knew you were kidding bro......oterwise i would have removed your quote from my signature.....lol

No worries....angrygonzo never responded anyway.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
oh by the way i took your advice on my clutch issue and it worked out great only took 20 mins thanks brother
...cool !....I guess I still know a cupla things.... ;)

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
dont let it go to your head even a blind squirrel gets a nut from time to time

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
...callin me a tree rat, boy ????....*looks over glasses*

1 - 20 of 41 Posts