Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
301 - 320 of 320 Posts

·
Registered
9,352 Posts
Just for laughs. How about a $44 spark plug? Might think it's a typo, but there's more than one listing with that price.

Was going to post a crash bar, but it's way too rusty for $100. C'mon man!

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
These mufflers are broken, if your only purpose is to be shady and post parts for sale then at least make sure it’s not junk.

·
Registered
9,352 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
I commented on the last set of mufflers you posted on here, 750 mufflers have clamps, these are broken. Here’s more junk, and quite pricey junk may I add.

·
Registered
9,352 Posts
I commented on the last set of mufflers you posted on here, 750 mufflers have clamps, these are broken. Here’s more junk, and quite pricey junk may I add.
If those sell, I've got a set just like them that I replaced. Dang that's steep, and suitable for an old tractor.

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
Those are only good if you intend to gut them and reattach the clamps, but to my point there no friggin clamps

·
Registered
9,352 Posts
Those are only good if you intend to gut them and reattach the clamps, but to my point there no friggin clamps
One of mine went on a friend's tractor, slid right over the exhaust pipe, zip zap with the welder and now there's chrome bling on the old Ford. Needs a flapper but still gets the coffee can when parked.

I think the original intent of the thread was to point out good deals and hard to find parts, while hopefully avoiding forum members bidding against each other.

·
Registered
9,352 Posts
301 - 320 of 320 Posts