Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
201 - 220 of 354 Posts
Emgo 30-71644 Lever C Chr Kawasaki Vn750

If I were forced to guess I would say it is Lever-C(lutch)-Chr(ome)-Vn750.
The posting also says more info is coming soon. :)
I did get an answer from them, you were right.

I think the ones for 0.99 right now have been there before.. wonder how many sets they have, or are they getting stiffed on payment so relisting same set..

again.. after fixing my oil (then water) leak, I am not in a position to get either set.. but they usually do go at a good price!

I think the ones for 0.99 right now have been there before.. wonder how many sets they have, or are they getting stiffed on payment so relisting same set..

again.. after fixing my oil (then water) leak, I am not in a position to get either set.. but they usually do go at a good price!
The seller 'refinedcycle' probably has, or had, multiple sets, their ad says the auction is for scalloped, not smooth as shown in the pics.

The other smooth set in the second auction has Refined Cycle engraved on the back of one of the levers.

Saw another set in the past month that I didn't post here.

edit: here's that set, feedback shows delivered ; $152 - http://www.ebay.com/itm/FC12-Forwar...i-Vulcan-750-85-06-VN750-VN-750-/121961872193

They sold another set 6 months ago (to a member here), but they've had all sorts of stuff for other bikes, fwds, etc.

I am selling my baby. My new job does not allow me to give her the proper road time she deserves. Really want her to go to a good home where she will get the same love I gave her.

https://post.craigslist.org/manage/6576412492

I am selling my baby. My new job does not allow me to give her the proper road time she deserves. Really want her to go to a good home where she will get the same love I gave her.

https://post.craigslist.org/manage/6576412492
You should start a new thread so more people see your bike.

Your link goes to your 'edit listing' page, we can't access that without having your login.

I want to sell some VN750 parts this site does not tell how to post. Craigslist is too difficult to get to where buyers are for this specific bike and EBAY won’t let me communicate privately... directly with buyers.
I want to post privately.
I have two excellent seats just sitting in my basement. No flaws
I have two brand new air box covers still in wrappers from Bike Bandit.
I have two pretty nice side covers ( chrome 1995)
I’ve been updating my bike with brand new parts and my seats and covers are way better than I see on EBAY
Please email me at colin_mosier@ yahoo.com for very reasonable prices and many pics. Thanks.

Attachments

The site won’t let me change the password, and the temp one is too long to remember. It’s likely I won’t visit the site again because of this. Sorry. I really hoped this would work easy. Your only way of contacting me from now on is my email.😕

Open a word or note file and save the password there. Then just copy and paste when you need it, or simply don't log out of this site.

I never need to enter my password here unless I'm doing some mod stuff.

If you are using a PC you can save it to the desk top.

201 - 220 of 354 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.