Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have or use any "draggin' jeans" products?
where could i find these products for a good price?
how do they fit/feel?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Draggin jeans are pretty popular here in Aus, as they're an Aussie product I think. I haven't tried them myself, as I reckon that they're a bit overpriced, but a lot of my friends swear by them.

I bought these Kevlar lined jeans for less than half the price, although the quality of the Kevlar inserts doesn't seem as high as the 'Draggins'.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I've had 3 pairs of Draggin Jeans, their Draggin Jacket, and 2 of their Draggin shirts. My biggest complaint with the jeans & jacket are that they're not made of stretch material, so when I grew in size I had to give them away! :) Seriously Their jeans are great, as are their jackets, and shirts. To stop confusion, there are 2 companies that make Draggin Jeans, one is in Australia, the other is in North Carolina, the Fast Company. I believe that the Fast Company was the original, then they licensed the name/product to the Australian company, but I'm not 100% sure, it might be the other way around. All the products I've had were from the American company, but I've seen a pair of the Australian jeans, and they look good too, but a bit more expensive (here in the US that is). I should also state that I'm only a happy customer of the Fast Company, and have no other attachment to them.

-MikeS

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks you all, for the info. it really does help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts