Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$60.00 + shipping. This is a cortech GX air series 2 3XL motorcycle jacket. I purchased it off a buddy of mine who only used it for a season, I never used it at all. Shoulder pads, back pads, arm pads, and two liners. It has a light stain on the arm that I tried to take a picture of but it is so light I can't really get it to come out in the picture. A stain stick should remove it no problem. I think the sizing is a little off, seems a little bit small to be a 3XL but that is what it is. Shell: 75% polyester mesh 25% genuine leather (arm guards back guards, shoulder guards) Lining: 100% polyester insulation 100% polyester. I am 5' 11'' at 220 lbs and here is a link to the photo album I created with the jacket on so you can see more pics of what it looks like on me: http://www.vn750.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=882&ppuser=11809
There is room in the coat for me to move around comfortably. I never tried it on without the liners. It will ship in a bag folded neatly in a box. $60.00 + shipping, I will get a shipping quote to your location if you are interested. I would prefer to use Paypal as payment.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,021 Posts
What is your height and weight? I assume it was yours. Is it leather? Thanks

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shell: 75% polyester mesh 25: genuine leather (arm guards back guards, shoulder guards) Lining: 100% polyester insulation 100% polyester. I am 5' 11'' at 220 lbs. There is room in the coat for me to move around. I took some more pictures with me in the coat, i'm going to try to upload them. Thank you for your interest.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can't upload anymore pictures on this thread. I will create an album on my profile for this coat until it sells.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts