Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just putting feelers out if anyone wants to buy a Corbin seat for their VN750. Looks like I'm picking one up today and I'll have pics posted later tonight. Stay tuned.

·
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
Looks nice......how much ? 0:)

·
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What is the little turned tab for?
Corbin made a drivers backrest option for these seats. The tab covers the hole for the backrest if you have one.

·
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks nice......how much ? 0:)
I was thinking around $150 which is a steal. The shipping will be around $25. If nobody here takes it I will have it on eBay next week. I'll give it a week on here first.

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
I was thinking around $150 which is a steal. The shipping will be around $25. If nobody here takes it I will have it on eBay next week. I'll give it a week on here first.
PM sent :)

·
NewB to Vulcans
220 Posts
Can you post pics of the underside of the seat so i can see where the backrest mounts please?

I have a Mustang I am not fond of and might trade....

·
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump
Seat is still available if anyone wants to upgrade to one Bad ASS Seat!
If anyone has questions about seat height, I did a write up on it and it's in my profile. The Corbin was by far my most favorite. It sits you in your place, it's firm but comfortable and gives you good lower back support. Really sits you in there when going into the twisty's.

·
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sale Pending...

·
Registered
141 Posts
Did it sell?

·
Registered
509 Posts
I agree with shark88, the Corbin seat is the best for comfort and besides all that it is cool looking. It puts you a little closer to the ground and keeps you in place. If I still had a bike I would buy it.

·
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SOLD, it went to Florida. Haven't heard back from the member who bought it to see how they like it yet. Probably been out riding all this time, lol.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts