Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Prowling Tiger
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo, tossing around the idea of getting a Corbin seat soon. Just looking for feedback on how ya sit compared to the stock seat. Does the Corbin allow you to sit further back than stock?

Thanks!

·
2,520 Posts
Check out my post from last year HERE The Corbin sits you back about 1" further, it's still my favorite seat. The Saddleman is pretty comfy too.

·
HAWK
2,576 Posts
I would recomend to stay away from Corbin, I did like the way it flet but it rubbed my tank and wore a hole in the tank. Did the same thin on my Nomad as well.
I contacted corbin and they said I had to pay to send the seat back and pay for them to fix it.
So I did. I got it back and it was worse than before. They told me I had to pay to send it back again. I said no and sold the seat and will never buy a Corbin again

·
Prowling Tiger
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, I already ordered a corbin in bomber jacket black. Should have in another 2 weeks or less.

·
2,520 Posts
Well, I already ordered a corbin in bomber jacket black. Should have in another 2 weeks or less.
You're going to love it. Give us a review after you get it. :pepper:

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
i have a drifter 800, the corbin seat was one of my favorite additions. HOWEVER their customer service is utter garbage. For that reason I say stay away. Check mustang seats.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts