Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
You're welcome. Ebay should be a decent source for parts, if the shipping to Norway doesn't get you. There's usually parts in the UK but I don't know if that helps with shipping.
Yes, thanks. It is actually faster to send parts from the UK than ordering things online in Norway. Usually. Cheaper shipping too. It looks like the US has about the same shipping rates for parcels as here.

·
Registered
8,187 Posts
Hmm. Can cross check the thermostats and see if the part . number is the same.

·
Registered
8,187 Posts

Maybe it's an EU thing with the different engine sizes, when I looked just now it only shows the 2.0 in 1989.

Have to make sure to get the correct temperature, they offer a range of temps with different part numbers.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Looks like I have my answer! That link did it. It should be part # 13868 which has dimensions;
Flange diameter 2.05 inches,
Height from Flange to bottom 0.82
Height from flange to top of bridge 0.78
The same part # comes up on many model years of that Accord, so I assume this is the part.
I bet this will come in handy for someone later.

·
Registered
8,187 Posts
Looks like I have my answer! That link did it. It should be part # 13868 which has dimensions;
Flange diameter 2.05 inches,
Height from Flange to bottom 0.82
Height from flange to top of bridge 0.78
The same part # comes up on many model years of that Accord, so I assume this is the part.
I bet this will come in handy for someone later.
View attachment 52461
:) Just came back to post the same info, 13869 for an '83 1.8L and '89 2.0L, etc.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts