Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all ...

Behind the left carb and in front of the right carb are two coolant pipes coming out of the engine. I'm having small leaks from the area between the pipes and the cylinders. Does anyone know the part number for these gaskets? I'm looking through the manual and can't identify it anywhere.

Thanks ... really appreciate any feedback.

·
Banned
1,620 Posts
Part number 670B2014
But I just picked through a pile of o-rings at the store and found some stock ones that fit fine. sorry, don't remember the size.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I ordered a set of all 3 of the o-rings in the coolant system just to make sure. Might as well change them while I have my carbs out ... again.

·
Banned
448 Posts
I bought a box of O-Rings through Harbor Freight. It's a box of metric O-rings, and the set contains 396 of them. There are sizes in there to fit any size on the bike with the exception of the thermostat housing.
They come in 4 thicknesses, and I paid 8.00 for them, and they are the upgraded type, not the cheap ones.
I replaced all of the ones on my bike with them, and so far no leaks.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Man. Wish I saw that before I blew upwards of $40. Maybe I'll buy it anyway, for the future. The gaskets and o-rings for the carbs cost me upwards of $50. =/

·
Registered
335 Posts
it is 14mm o-ring #113/p14 in the harbour freight metric kit

1 - 6 of 6 Posts