Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in PA this weekend and saw something I thought was odd. I saw a guy wearing a blaze orange vest - and NO helmet. Usually the people who wear orange vests are VERY safety conscious (to their credit) and would never ride without all the proper gear - especially their helmet. Just thought it was odd is all . . .

·
Premium Member
2,850 Posts
I saw a guy on the freeway yesterday, riding a sportbike, wearing a helmet, full jacket and back protector, and reinforced gloves. :smiley_th

He was also wearing shorts, and sandals. :doh: :confused:

·
Chucklehead
1,050 Posts
I saw a guy on the freeway yesterday, riding a sportbike, wearing a helmet, full jacket and back protector, and reinforced gloves. :smiley_th

Almost as good as the guy I saw wearing shorts, flip-flops (aka shower sandals), and full face helmet weaving his way through traffic.

·
Registered
119 Posts

Maybe the skin on his lower half is not as important to him as the skin on the upper half :confused:

Either that or he is planning to go head first and is counting on keeping his legs up and face down:rockon:

·
Registered
115 Posts
its just rationalization.......kinda like getting diet coke with your double cheeseburger w/fries. "I'm being kinda safe!!"

·
Premium Member
1,647 Posts
No contradiction, just stupid.

·
Sparky!!!
8,697 Posts
I see this guy zip by the house every day with a half helmet strapped to his sissy bar, and his gloves are strapped to the passenger seat...i call him dumbass every time i see him

1 - 9 of 9 Posts