Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok where are all the CT. people at??? Don't tell me I am the only one that will admit to being here lol. :motorcycl

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Putnam cool, I'm in Norwich ( the armpit of the state,as I call it) where they closed down the state hospital and let the patients roam free!!!! :lockd:
:itchy-scr

·
Once Banned
2,125 Posts
What state is Connecticut in, anyhow?

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The state of confusion

·
Once Banned
2,125 Posts
That's what I thought.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
or where we refridgerate mayonaise lol j/k

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hey, I'm a Stamford 750 Rider.

1996, with 11k miles. I just picked up in August with 10k miles...

I ride from Stamford to Norwalk daily.

·
Once Banned
2,125 Posts
Nice pic! Looks like soft grass. Bet you can lie down in it without getting chiggers.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
welcome.......nice ride for a daily commute on a bike...did your wife take out the insurance policy???

·
Registered
55 Posts
She did ask me to get the most insurance possible.

I-95 is not that bad...It is a hell of a lot safer than the Post road in Darien...All those chicks driving SUV's and gabbing away on the cell phone!

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I drive tractor trailers, right now for the fall and winter I go between providence and norwich, but spring and summer I go down the 95 corridor ALOT and if I do not leave from up this way by 3 am it is a nightmare. whenever possible I almost always return oner the tappan zee, shoot up 684 and across 84 just to avoid down there. I will agree with you about post road though it sux!!!! gotta laugh about the wife wanting the most insurance possible hmmmm wonder if thats why mine said "honey you don't need no stinking helmet" lmao

1 - 14 of 14 Posts