Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
1992 Vulcan 750
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a cobra slashcut and a 2 sided slashcut. I want to replace stock pipes from top to bottom and I definately dont want slip ons. What is the model I want and where is the best price whether it be cobra, Jardine, etc?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a Cobra exhaust on my bike that I am looking to replace with stock - if you are interested in trading stock exhaust or something let me know. The exhaust is in okay shape, but has rust spots here and there and needs cleaning up -

WGN

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have a complete stock system. It isn't modded in any way. I would be willing to trade for some aftermarket pipes.

LMK

·
Registered
2 Posts
Have you solved your exhaust purchase? I am a new member and you are my first post!

I work in the parts dept. of a Kaw/Suz dealership. I receive a lot of feed back from customers, V&H gets the best responses by far! I'm not personally familiar with the Jardine systems but I haven't heard anything negative. The responses on Cobra systems have not been good in the last couple of years. And my own experience with them leaves much to be desired.

As you are not interested in slip-ons, go with the V&H Cruz full system. Their quality is still high and customer support is good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts