Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Havin some fun.........
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Hi everyone hope you all had a wicked new year.

I have a set of shotgun style pipes for sale..see my gallery pic number 6 for details, they come with a highway hawk heatshield and some slip on silencers for those of you who like it quieter. Please note I cut the slash cut off to fit the silencers, and there are no baffles if you dont use the slip ons...sounds great. I took them off the bike before fitting the vance and hines cruisers, which I got because a hole appeared by the bracket on the rear pipe but this has been professionally repaired by a local chop builder so no worries.
I am open to sensible offers ........ please I know what they are worth and am not in any hurry, I will put on evil bay if no one want's them on here.

Have a think and let me know...I will be able to post wherever if you are prepared to play it straight and let me have the postage. I can get it worked out. Or if your local I have no worries about you collecting but money up front...........or no sale.

If you want pics then email me at [email protected] can send you better pics this way.... the pipes are sound cheers....

Look forward to hearing from you........take care and ride free.........:itchy-scr

1 - 1 of 1 Posts