Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last year I was working 12 miles from home when at the beginning of summer my company transferred me to gallipolis for 6 months, 132 mile round trip. got back to my store in october, well its the beginning of summer again and there sending me back to gallipolis again. hope the old vulcan is up for it again and if shes down I hope you all are there again. hopefully this is my last stepping stone till I get my own store, I work for cvs by the way!

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
That is quite a commute wib,how do go? back down 35?

·
Big Dumb Viking
597 Posts
I do the commute myself on the Vulcan...weather permitting. :)

Rode it in tonight, in fact...!

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
I had to commute this week 64 miles round trip - in the rain - cuz my cage was dead.

DT

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is quite a commute wib,how do go? back down 35?
I take 32 out of piketon to 35, nice roads and very little traffic but I usually do it rain or shine. its 6 to 8 bucks versus 20 to 25 in my truck.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I take 32 out of piketon to 35, nice roads and very little traffic but I usually do it rain or shine. its 6 to 8 bucks versus 20 to 25 in my truck.
$20 - $25 to fill up your truck???? Right now it takes almost $80 to fill mine up. 34 gallon tank but I typically refill at 28 gallons. I just drive it about 450 miles and then fill-up. I drive 2005 Dodge ram 1500 pickup. Yes, I have a Hemi. It was the last year before they introduced the MDS version to shut down the cylinders not needed.

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
$20 - $25 to fill up your truck???? Right now it takes almost $80 to fill mine up. 34 gallon tank but I typically refill at 28 gallons. I just drive it about 450 miles and then fill-up. I drive 2005 Dodge ram 1500 pickup. Yes, I have a Hemi. It was the last year before they introduced the MDS version to shut down the cylinders not needed.
I wish, I have a ford ranger 6 cyl. takes about 45 to fill it up 19.5 gal tank. it takes me 20 - 25 to make that trip every day. about 6 bucks on the vulcan!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts