Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,937 Posts
True, but wasn't the mockery kinda prompted more by the poster's attitude in the ad rather than the bike itself? At least that's what I remembered but maybe not I dunno
:drool:
I think it was that and the amount of money he was asking for the "custom" bike he created.

(and the fact many here thought the bike was just, well....ugly...)

·
If only it had 6th gear..
1,100 Posts
Yeah wasn't he looking for almost 4 for it? I remember being shocked.

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #23

·
Giggity!
4,307 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,027 Posts
On the other hand, you wouldn't want the forum to become TOO boring would you? I have not seen any personal attacks on here, not recently. A couple of years ago there was someone here who did that, but I haven't seen him here recently.

·
Registered
950 Posts
I love that video. I think that before anyone is approved for any forum they should have to watch that video. Especially the part about searching. I think that alot of people forget also that sarcasm may not always come across that way in type.

·
Registered
6,446 Posts
Alright fellas, just because everyone misses the adventures is no reason to have a change in attitude and become discourteous in your posts. ;) You'll be happy to know I've slowly started seeing someone else and she's awesome. WAY different from blondie but still awesome. I'm sure the adventures will resume sooner than later. Do not dispair. :smiley_th

Nice post Denny, that could have been received differently for sure. Your point's well taken, nicely done. Maybe we're on our way back already! :beerchug:

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts
I love that video.
What video, everytime I click on it has gone off the air...:doh:...lol...
Now you know it's true when I say Old Dog...lol...:beerchug:...
BTW-Do others remember that TV screen...???
Have a good one...Old Dog..

·
Registered
6,446 Posts
what did i miss liberty???
Carrie and I broke up. Long story short, she got drunk and cheated on me, was crazy remorseful, I stayed away from her for a couple weeks, decided I forgive her, the time away still made me realize we're not right together, we broke up for good, she swore off drinking for the rest of her life and went back to school.

This was several months ago. I'm newly single, missing her but relearning how to enjoy single life, getting a ton of riding and flying in, and recently started seeing someone that's been a looooong time attraction cause the stars finally aligned. Her names Julie and she rocks harder than a mason. There ya go, my soap opera in a very condensed nut shell. :smiley_th

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
What video, everytime I click on it has gone off the air...:doh:...lol...
Now you know it's true when I say Old Dog...lol...:beerchug:...
BTW-Do others remember that TV screen...???
Have a good one...Old Dog..
yep,it came on way after our bedtime when I was growing up and then the first thing that you saw the next day was the Morning Farm Report.At least on the one channel we got!:)

21 - 31 of 31 Posts