Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some full color wiring diagrams for all VN7XX models as well as the 800 models. I have them scanned into one PDF file. If anyone wants it or knows a way to post that on this site PM me and I will send it to your e-mail.

Hope this can help someone

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Sorry to tell you Big John, but KidChaos hasn't posted on this site since feb 2 last year.

Don't know what happened to slims sigline and link to his scribed pages.

I will see if I can find them for you.

Here is the link to mike/slims site: http://www.scribd.com/collections/2303458/Vulcan-Docs
he has 7 pages of circuits with colored wiring diagrams. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have some full color wiring diagrams for all VN7XX models as well as the 800 models. I have them scanned into one PDF file. If anyone wants it or knows a way to post that on this site PM me and I will send it to your e-mail.

Hope this can help someone

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi I have a kawasaki 750vn vulcan 1994 would you have the full wiring diagram in colour with all the information easy to read please I need as much information as I can as my bike has a fault somewhere and it's to do with a wire I have a clymer manual but the wiring is in black and white and isn't very helpful if I had it in colour it would save a lot of time and stress.

·
Registered
9,265 Posts
Hi I have a kawasaki 750vn vulcan 1994 would you have the full wiring diagram in colour with all the information easy to read please I need as much information as I can as my bike has a fault somewhere and it's to do with a wire I have a clymer manual but the wiring is in black and white and isn't very helpful if I had it in colour it would save a lot of time and stress.

Pinned in the electrical section.

Make a new thread about the problem, maybe we can help.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Was just told my bike has 2 picup coils thats only got 1 combined.

My bike is a 1994 kawasaki 750vn vulcan has any1 a haynes manual for this bike with colour wiring by any chance and it has the 2 coils

·
Registered
7 Posts
Post #8 in this thread has the colored wiring diagram.
I was looking the post 8 and I can't make out the written part of the diagram would any1 have a clearer picture of it please and does it have 2 picup coils instead of 1

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi spockster that was the diagram I showed the mechanic he said its no gud as ares has 2 picup coils thats only got 1 combined so I need a diagram with the components separate

·
Registered
9,265 Posts
Hi spockster that was the diagram I showed the mechanic he said its no gud as ares has 2 picup coils thats only got 1 combined so I need a diagram with the components separate
It's showing as one block in the diagram, but the wiring is for two.

I can't imagine a single pickup without also using a different rotor, the rotor magnets are too far apart to use the original rotor.

I suggest a new post outlining what you're trying to accomplish.

·
Registered
9,265 Posts
There's a link to the repair manual in my signature, it has a black and white wiring diagram and has info on the correct locations for the pickup coil wiring.

The locations are the only thing I can think of that your mechanic might be looking for.

·
Premium Member
1,233 Posts
There are two coils on the bike behind the outside stator plate, the diagram just shows the wiring layout. Perhaps spockster is correct and you should start a new thread explaining exactly what you’re trying to accomplish.
Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive design Rim

1 - 20 of 23 Posts