Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking forward to fall riding. Last fall my fingers went numb from the cold pretty quick. Have any of you had a pair of winter gloves that really kept you warm? If so, let me know

thanks, Stan

·
Registered
200 Posts
I use a pair of TourMaster PolarTex. Black, good size zippered gauntlet, very warm. The fingers are boxed and pre-curved so you can work the levers/throttle very well. ThinsulateFlex lined w/ leather palms & Cordura on top. Velcro strap on top. They look great and work excellently. I think I paid ~$50 w/shipping @ www.parts411.com. They have some of the lowest prices on the net....

·
Registered
82 Posts
I bought a pair of shooting gloves made of neoprene, with thinsulate in them. I think they are made by Uncle Mike. I have used them in the rain and found them very comfortable. Go to your local sporting or gun store. They can hook you up with a pair I'm sure

Wayne

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
I know its an old thread, just wanted to add my .02
The best gloves I have found are some I bought at Walmart for $10, they work better than the ones I have paid $20-30 for

·
Uber Member
1,280 Posts
I am with bartman....got mine at walmart for i think 12....water proof, has the scotchgaurd version of thinsulate. comfy too. i cant wear them above 50 deg or else my hands sweat too much....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts