Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wolf's post on windchill has me thinking about cold weather gear. When I head out to work in the AM, it is often in the 30's outside. I don't really have any cold weather gear to speak of. Just 'long johns' and such. I have a pair of winter gloves, but they make the controls difficult. So, I'm looking for recomendations from you all on what gear you use on cold days.

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
Wolf's post on windchill has me thinking about cold weather gear. When I head out to work in the AM, it is often in the 30's outside. I don't really have any cold weather gear to speak of. Just 'long johns' and such. I have a pair of winter gloves, but they make the controls difficult. So, I'm looking for recomendations from you all on what gear you use on cold days.
There has been discussion recently on that subject....

Warm clothing/Gloves, Windshield, CoverAlls, Grip Heaters, HandleBar mounted Grip Wind Guards (seemed best by many), ...even 3 Finger Mittens.

hope this helps

WilliamTech :smiley_th

·
Just a regular guy
833 Posts
Its been in the 40's here a couple of mornings.... I wear long johns under my jeans... I wear a flannel in addition to my jacket, I have a "gator" type thing for my lower face and wear a beanie under my half shell helmet. Plus I have pretty thick gloves for when its really cold.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts