Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
MrSkydriver
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm still looking for coasters! Does anyone have them or is someone still making them? :smiley_th
Thanks,
Gregg

·
Just a regular guy
833 Posts
I would like some too.....

·
MrSkydriver
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Deviate, M_Angell is going to make me a couple.
Gregg

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
$25 on eBay for a pair here.

·
Let's Ride!!
600 Posts
I think I'm just going to cut out some of my own. They don't have to be thick or exactly the same shape as the reed valve, just have to completely cover the opening.

Do have a question though: what do I do with the thing at the other end that the hoses connect to once I remove the valves? Do I need to cap that thing?

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
I think I'm just going to cut out some of my own. They don't have to be thick or exactly the same shape as the reed valve, just have to completely cover the opening.

Do have a question though: what do I do with the thing at the other end that the hoses connect to once I remove the valves? Do I need to cap that thing?
You can remove all the stupid emissions stuff, as it will no longer be connected to anything. Just cap off the line from the gas tank to the big canister behind the engine prior to removing it.

Enjoy your new found frame-room!

·
Let's Ride!!
600 Posts
You can remove all the stupid emissions stuff, as it will no longer be connected to anything. Just cap off the line from the gas tank to the big canister behind the engine prior to removing it.

Enjoy your new found frame-room!
That stuff is already gone (you mean the fuel evaporative system, right?). I'm talking about 16126 in this picture, though looking at it, it seems that once the reed valves are capped it doesn't really connect to anything anymore.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts