Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
you mention in the "HOW TO" that there are good pics in jax's file on yahoo. could you post the link in here so i can get a good look at the pics. thanks:smiley_th

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Live broadcast of coastering now!

OK. I am now doing the coastering procedure with the help of the instructions earlier in this thread. I will then work my way into the earshave...maybe in two parts...we shall see. This is the link for the live broadcast. I am also saving it to ustream so you can access it later if you want. I upgraded my webcam to audio as well...we shall see how it comes out.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/vulcan-750-earshave-and-coastering-procedure

·
The Professor
3,147 Posts
I thought my video card was screwed up. :doh:

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
Yo, all I want for christmas is a hula hoop.:loser1:

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
all better this is going to be interesting.

You know this would be great if we could do like a weekly show or something. Showing off mods, fixes, or whatever. I would totally love to be a part of that.

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
he said he was going to take a little break.

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Ok everyone! Thanks for the input and support on my first live broadcast. I have looked at my recorded video and learned many things!
1. Adjust video quality(thanks to lance)
2. Keep cat out of garage
3. I will be attaching the webcam to a hat with ductape and the headlight as well. This way there will be minimal wobble and movement and the deep breathing wont sound like a stalker making a phone call...or a chipmunk on meth.
I think it will go smoother tomorrow afternoon. I pretty much breezed through the coaster with minimal video coverage due to my technical difficulties but I am learning from the process. One thing i am glad that you didn't see was me spraying carb clean on the reed valve area and having it ricochet into my eye...then me running to the sink to irrigate with H20. The webcam upgrade with audio is better for instructional purposes. Tomorrow i will attempt to slice the surge tank like wonder bread. Per Lances instructions. He is only a phone call away. Then after that ...who knows ...coolant flush/highway peg mount....we shall see. I am off this frid sat sun so that would be good time to do stuff as well. Earshave is the major goal at this time. Anyway, thanks for viewing and the input. I need it to improve and provide the Vulcan forum with a high standard of quality.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts