Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I marbled my Vulcan and it was running just fine, and then I ordered coasters, and I installed those and i removed that gold emissions thing under the seat and removed the attached hoses. Now my bike is having difficulty starting, and when i get it started, it runs at lower rpms and it seems like the right side exhaust has much more pressure coming out of it then the left side one...any information or explanation as to why my bike is doing this now and how I can fix it would be helpful, thanks.

·
The Professor
3,147 Posts
So I marbled my Vulcan and it was running just fine, and then I ordered coasters, and I installed those and i removed that gold emissions thing under the seat and removed the attached hoses. Now my bike is having difficulty starting, and when i get it started, it runs at lower rpms and it seems like the right side exhaust has much more pressure coming out of it then the left side one...any information or explanation as to why my bike is doing this now and how I can fix it would be helpful, thanks.
Did you cap the vacuum port on the right carb?

Did you plug the large hose from the surge tank?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had plugged the smaller hose going to the carb but pulled the other "large hose" out completely....put it back in the hole and plugged the end and it worked again, thanks for the help

1 - 3 of 3 Posts