Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there are any wide and chunky brake and clutch levers made for the bike. Kuryakyn used to make a set but I don't think there making them anymore. …

·
Super Moderator
11,817 Posts
The answers to this is .....

It depends. I've seen listings for wide levers by Flanders and on EBay... But 99% of them are for "newer" models only, because you see they changed the master cylinder in the early 90's (93?) and finding levers now for the earlier bikes is next to impossible.
As I don't know what year your bike is I can't give you a definitive answer here.
And moving this to "Equipment"....

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The answers to this is .....

It depends. I've seen listings for wide levers by Flanders and on EBay... But 99% of them are for "newer" models only, because you see they changed the master cylinder in the early 90's (93?) and finding levers now for the earlier bikes is next to impossible.
As I don't know what year your bike is I can't give you a definitive answer here.
And moving this to "Equipment"....
My bike is the 2006 model so I have the round mc.
I've looked around on eBay and must have missed it, do you have a link handy?

·
Senior Lurker
509 Posts
Does the link to then in my signature still work?

-Sloppy

·
Registered
936 Posts
ok...showing my ignorance with a stupid question, but what do you mean be "wide levers"? Are they just longer than the stock levers? Or thicker?

·
Senior Lurker
509 Posts
They are about the same length.
Stock are dull aluminum. Küryakyn are chrome.
Stock have finger ridges. Küryakyn are smooth.
Stock is about 5/8" at the widest. Küryakyn are about 1" at the widest, maybe slightly wider.

The Küryakyn levers are more like the stock levers on my 1994 Sportster which I prefer the feel of.

This picture shows the stock brake lever with a little bit of blue painter's tape on the back holding it on top of the Küryakyn clutch lever on my VN750.

Enjoy, -Sloppy

1 - 14 of 14 Posts