Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.

The meetup today that was held at Clinton Station Diner in Clinton NJ was a big success.

We met each other, learned a little bit about each other and discussed some possible rides.

Looks like everybody is pumped about 2013 riding season, I know I am.

please see the following link for the pictures I had on my camera.

I am real bad with names, thank you goes out to the camerawoman.

That burger was huge!

http://s376.photobucket.com/albums/oo206/mercury45/Kawasaki VN800 Drifter/VN750 Clinton Station Diner Meetup 1-26-13/

Kenny

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
We had a VIP area reserved and its actually an old RR Dining car....
From left to right....EricVett, DirtyDoc, Merc (Kenny), LibertyPilot, Jack, Wolfie, KC2, Tom (V2k), and Doc's brother and niece.
Was a great time...didnt get as much accomplished ride talk wise as Id hoped, but we hashed out some basics. Full success IMO considering it was the first annual....good folks, good food, good talk, no attitudes, no commitments. Frickin MF awesome !!!

Note...all but Eric and Doc's niece got facial hair...we gotta work on that for ya Eric !....lol ;)

cropped.....

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,209 Posts
it was nice meeting everyone.my brother Tom posts under twisted49 i think.and the camera woman was my brothers fiance linda.by the way,my nephew ended up finishing that burger later at my brother Timmy's house when we stopped later in Ogdensburg,so he's got ya beat,LibertyPilot.it took you 4 days to finish yours,right?lol.can't wait to get together with the bikes sometime.:smiley_th

·
Registered
6,446 Posts
Yeah it was great meeting all you guys! It was nice putting a face to a name and getting to know you all better. Thanks for organizing the whole thing Wolfie, it's appreciated.

Dirty, it took me 5 days to finish it. LOL!! I got it on a Sunday and polished it off on Thursday night. LOL!!! Your nephew has my respect for sure!

I too am looking forward to doing that again...on 2 wheels next time! :smiley_th

·
Registered
456 Posts
God Im so pissed I missed this,,,,:(

But gotta pay the bills somehow. Ill catch you guys this riding season.

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Was hoping you would make it jj23....sorry you missed it.

here is one from my view of the table.....

EricVett, DirtyDoc, LibertyPilot...with the top of Tom's head in the foreground

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Thanks for organizing the whole thing Wolfie, it's appreciated.
Well, was my idea, but Tom, KC, Merc all did a lot to get it together...more than me really. Thanks guys ! :smiley_th

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,209 Posts
yes,thanks guys.

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very much looking forward to 2 wheels!

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,733 Posts
yup. isn't it great?!
this is not the first time something like this has been planed and worked out, and it won't be the last. :smiley_th

way to go guys! :beerchug:

now, if we could just get the "Wolf pack" to meet the "Buckeye Bunch"........

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
The QSRG Ruger...The Wolf Pack is its own entity... ;)
And we were discussin a covered bridges tour thru Pennsy (Toms brainchild)...mebbe we can do it then !

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,733 Posts
The QSRG Ruger...The Wolf Pack is its own entity... ;)
And we were discussin a covered bridges tour thru Pennsy (Toms brainchild)...mebbe we can do it then !
well, it's something in the works and it's also something to look forward to. :beerchug:

QSRG??? did I miss something? "QSRG" meets the "Buckeye Bunch"? :confused: I'll stick with the "Wolf Pack"!;) lol

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
well, it's something in the works and it's also something to look forward to. :beerchug:

QSRG??? did I miss something? "QSRG" meets the "Buckeye Bunch"? :confused: I'll stick with the "Wolf Pack"!;) lol
Hey Ruger , look at LP in those pics and tell me he doesn't look like Kanuck ! Quad State Riders Group ,QSRG

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,733 Posts
The QSRG contains The Wolf Pack, Merc's Marauders, Tom's Travelers, KCs Fireflies, Liberty's Luftflugers, etc....if'n ya catch my drift... ;)
I.E., the part is not the whole.... :)
e-z Wolfie. I'm just havin' a little fun (with words). not trying to step on any ones toes here. I was using the term "Wolf Pack" loosely.

Hey Ruger , look at LP in those pics and tell me he doesn't look like Kanuck ! Quad State Riders Group ,QSRG
do you think? I don't know. but Kanuck69 did say he would like to meet LP (so would I, that dude's got WAY to many stories to tell! lol). he also said that he thinks LP looks a lot like Gerard Butler. what do you think?

ok. in the first 2 pic's......I can see what your saying. but in the third (side profile)? nope.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Y'all will know fer sure when we meet up then, wont ya ?... ;)
Long lost twin ?...evil twin ?....lol....Liberty gets around....

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
do you think? I don't know. but Kanuck69 did say he would like to meet LP (so would I, that dude's got WAY to many stories to tell! lol). he also said that he thinks LP looks a lot like Gerard Butler. what do you think?

ok. in the first 2 pic's......I can see what your saying. but in the third (side profile)? nope.
I asked you to tell me he doesn't.lol.But you see a lot more of Jason than I do.I mean more often ;) But put a pair of them Bono Knockoff Shades of Jason's on LP and from the front it would be even more noticeable.

How about these two ,post 143 and 144 .how about me and Chuck A.:wow: and we may both be at RR Gorge in Aug. LOL
http://www.vn750.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20000&page=15

·
Registered
8 Posts
It was great meeting everybody and putting a face to the name. I haven't been too involved in the forum but I plan to change that in the future. Destiny has been bugging me to get my rides back together. When they were running I had to peel her off of the back.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,209 Posts
she's a natural.we gotta start building her one.the speed which we build,if we start hers now,it'll be done by the time she gets her license.lol:)

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,209 Posts
1 - 20 of 51 Posts