Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Search Goddess
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow.. I've been good a while but I'm in the process of selling off some things. Have to admit I was really surprised to only see one response about the floorboards. Are most people just selling their stuff on Ebay now? My bike with sidecar will most likely be up for sale in the coming year. Hopefully with full tour package accessories and sidecar all included. Also have a vintage CB450a Hondamatic and a build your own GL1500 kit if anyone is looking for light to medium project bikes. I'll try to post here before they go to Ebay.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,193 Posts
build your own gl1500 kit?

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

·
Search Goddess
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We had a Goldwing 1500, pulled the parts off to start baking soda blasting it for a repaint. So I have all the parts, plus extras along with a manual if someone wants to put it back together. That's the build your own GL1500 kit LOL

Reactions: OleDirtyDoc

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,193 Posts
We had a Goldwing 1500, pulled the parts off to start baking soda blasting it for a repaint. So I have all the parts, plus extras along with a manual if someone wants to put it back together. That's the build your own GL1500 kit LOL
Damn if I had some money...the Prez of my MC and my Road Captain are out in Preston right now.could have them throw it in the rental truck...

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

·
Search Goddess
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wrong AR. I'm in Arkansas LOL Well unless you meant on his way back. Then he might be going through Arkansas. I'm right off I-40 too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts