Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the video that shows how to clean the carbs it is showing that both carbs gas inlets are connected to the tank via one gas line. Mine was separated when I got the bike. If I am not mistaken the tank outlet has two to go to the carbs gas inlet. But in the video there is a t with the gas line splitting it to the two carbs and one line going to the tank.

He is working on a 94 model and I have a 93. Was there a change in the design, or was mine not put together the way it was suppose to be. Please help.

Also the gas line should it be the original black line or can I use the clear plastic. Any help here would be great.

·
Registered
7,667 Posts
Need to see the video, but that one might have had the petcock swapped to the PW200 petcock (non-vacuum and one outlet), which requires the gas line tee.

The clear line will work as long it will hold up to gasoline without falling apart or getting brittle.

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
Need to see the video, but that one might have had the petcock swapped to the PW200 petcock (non-vacuum and one outlet), which requires the gas line tee.

The clear line will work as long it will hold up to gasoline without falling apart or getting brittle.
I have clear fuel line on my bike....stock petcock.
Colored clear fuel line is available at speed shops.

WilliamTech

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,076 Posts
I have clear fuel line on my bike....stock petcock.
Colored clear fuel line is available at speed shops.

WilliamTech
Do the have that colored clear fuel line in flat black?;)

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Seems like you described the vent hoses that go into a T and then to the right ear. Otherwise, it's not the stock setup on the video.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts