Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There have been a few questions posed as to the QuadStateRidersGroup and The WolfPack...

Pretty simply, the QSRG is just a group of riders who share a common interest, and organize rides and events. It is NOT a club, nor ever shall be.

The WolfPack is more of a "state of mind". Some WolfPack members also belong to the QSRG, but a QSRG member is not necessarily a Pack member. The Pack is a brotherhood, a self chosen family. You all know who you are. Whereas the QSRG is just a buncha guys riding together with a direction. The Pack has no direction.

These are 2 different entities, and I wanted to make that clear. QSRG is basically Northeast oriented, where as the Pack is worldwide. One is a physical group, in relation to the other, a state of mind.

Thanx...

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Ahhh, so even though I am too far away to ride with the QSRG I can be a member of the Wolf Pack, eh? :)
Outta sight!!!:motorcycl:pepper::lockd::pepper::lockd:

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,093 Posts
Ahhh, so even though I am too far away to ride with the QSRG I can be a member of the Wolf Pack, eh? :)
Outta sight!!!:motorcycl:pepper::lockd::pepper::lockd:
state of mind,brother

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can be a member of the Wolf Pack, eh?
You already are, brother...thought ya knew that.... ;)

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
I am an Alberta Lone Wolf already. ie. - independent rider. not a member of any club, just joins with others for the joy of the ride. :)
Is belonging to The Wolf Pack an oxymoron? :confused: lol

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nahhh...the Pack doesnt accept morons.... ;)
It aint no "club" per se bro...just a state of mind...and its growin daily !...
Besides theres already a Wolf Pack M/C on the left coast....Wolfie dont do sloppy seconds, lol....
Its just....the guys who know they can always rely on each other...not only share bikes, but life....show up at yer door with a cold 6-pk at 6am, and ask "what ya doin ?"....and the guys that will truly miss you when yer gone...pass ya their last fin when yer down....thats the Wolf Pack....chosen brothers...often tighter family than blood....

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,093 Posts
Besides theres already a Wolf Pack M/C on the left coast....Wolfie dont do sloppy seconds, lol....
Its just....the guys who know they can always rely on each other...not only share bikes, but life....show up at yer door with a cold 6-pk at 6am, and ask "what ya doin ?"....and the guys that will truly miss you when yer gone...pass ya their last fin when yer down....thats the Wolf Pack....chosen brothers...often tighter family than blood....
amen,brother

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Good words.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
The Pack is Back !!!!

Im no longer a member of QSRG....no bad blood...just differing values and opinions. So, this thread is pretty much useless, lol. I tried....I ams what I ams....aint gonna change at my age, and I cant hide my past....is what it is...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.