Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to find a place to chrome my extended backrest for my 750. I've searched a number of times and have come up with businesses which look way to big to do such a small job. Does anyone here know of a place? If so, can you pass it on to me? Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
2,570 Posts
check with local auto/bike customizers.. they use them services all the time.. they should be able to point you in right direction, and with luck, you may be able to add your small part to a larger run they have coming for cheap.

·
Premium Member
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
check with local auto/bike customizers.. they use them services all the time.. they should be able to point you in right direction, and with luck, you may be able to add your small part to a larger run they have coming for cheap.
Why didn't I think of that...Thanks brother. There are two that I know in the area.

·
Registered
579 Posts
I am thinking of doing small chrome work as there is no one around here that does it. Caswel has small kits for small things like what you are talking about. I could advertise about it and pick up some business once I get good at it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts