Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
click on this link and see what VROC did for one of their fallen Members who was a founder and very active,do it before 11:00 A.M. or you won't see it .Pretty Class act in my book.I have Ron AKA Lance in mind .Before the thread Nazis tell me this is in the wrong place,I put it here because I felt it would be covered up in the GB in short order.Opinions, please.
http://www.vroc.org/webforum.html

·
Premium Member
1,803 Posts
click on this link and see what VROC did for one of their fallen Members who was a founder and very active,do it before 11:00 A.M. or you won't see it .Pretty Class act in my book.I have Ron AKA Lance in mind .Before the thread Nazis tell me this is in the wrong place,I put it here because I felt it would be covered up in the GB in short order.Opinions, please.
http://www.vroc.org/webforum.html
It is a class act and nice tribute. Ron was before my time on the forum but there seems to be much respect for him by all the members. Pay a tribute to him.

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts
I vote in favor, never met Ron except on the forum but had a great respect for him, and also miss him on the forum...
Have a good one...Old Dog...

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
seems I was half an hour late and I didn't get to see it... it's only 8:30am here, u_u stupid time difference...

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Apparently I missed it by 43 minutes too. :(
Denny, do you know why the VROC board doesn`t leave it up as a permanent tribute?

I thought I had a site saved with a tribute to Ron/lance328, but I can`t find it right now.
Anyone else know where it is?

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Thanks Denny. I have Ron/lance328`s memoriam saved and renamed so I can find it next time. :smiley_th

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
For anyone who missed it click on this link and you can see what was posted. It was Wolfy's picture and the DOB and the day of his passing and the forum was locked onto the memorial page for 24 hours as an "online moment of silence".

I just thought it would be a fitting tribute to one of our most beloved and helpful members,but really it would be up to the administrators of the board because they do own it and they have advertisers who pay for space on the site that they are obligated to.If they want to do it would be great but if not,it's understandable.

·
Big Dumb Viking
597 Posts
I still think we need to have a memorial ride for Ron.

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
For anyone who missed it click on this link and you can see what was posted. It was Wolfy's picture and the DOB and the day of his passing and the forum was locked onto the memorial page for 24 hours as an "online moment of silence".

I just thought it would be a fitting tribute to one of our most beloved and helpful members,but really it would be up to the administrators of the board because they do own it and they have advertisers who pay for space on the site that they are obligated to.If they want to do it would be great but if not,it's understandable.
You forgot the link Denny. :(

·
Registered
235 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1 - 14 of 14 Posts