1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
900 Posts
Here is what I think happened... the guy jsut finished all his mods to the '82 HD.. finaly got it just right.. dumped a crazy amount of money into it...hit a deer and just couldnt take having to do it all over again!... or he fell on his gun!

·
The Reanimater
847 Posts
I think the Deer's Boyfriend Buck called a Hit-man Raccoon from the Wood to come out and put a cap in the Biker.............OR............

A Fanatic from PETA saw what happened and decided to avenge the Deer.

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A Fanatic from PETA saw what happened and decided to avenge the Deer.
Yep, probably what happened...lol...
Have a good one...Old Dog...

·
Registered
6,446 Posts
That's bizarre. If he intended to take his own life, why would go through the extra effort to shoot himself in the back of the head? I'm thinkin' fowl play.

·
ExNewbie..Still Learnin'!
256 Posts
That's bizarre. If he intended to take his own life, why would go through the extra effort to shoot himself in the back of the head? I'm thinkin' fowl play.
Definitely. Seems more likely he was shot while riding, received the other injuries when he consequently crashed and the gloves switched and gun planted to make it look like suicide. The deer is unrelated, probably hit by a car or something around the same time. The police are being lazy but as long as none of his family pushes the issue, nothing else will be done.

·
Premium Member
4,778 Posts
^X2. This doesn't pass the smell test.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts