Avid Rider
279 Posts
Wow, nice find, spriddle!
thx

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
Certainly a good find. :smiley_th :smiley_th
They even have the gel pads with no covering so you can install it under the seat cover if recovering the seat.
I usually don't have too much discomfort from the stock seat, even on longer rides, but this has me thinkin' (at least a little bit) about getting a plain one & finally making the backrest-less or maybe solo seat outta the one I got on eBay.

I'm going to add this to the Vendors Forum. If anyone does get or has used one of these, leave a review there for them.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Colorado Sheepskin

I've got a sheepskin cover from Colorado Sheepskin, it's in the gallery. It covers the whole seat, and wasn't much more expensive than a nice sheepskin pad... But it ain't cheap either. My wife has one. They truly keep your butt warm on cold days, and cool on hot days like everyone says... and I can ride until I need to fill up with gas without my ass going to sleep... I took the bike from Little Rock, AR to Natchez Trace in one day. Burned 3 tanks of gas or so... and wasn't worn out when I got there and camped for the night. When I got up in the morning I brushed the dew off the seat cover, packed up, and rode back home.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts