Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
CWO3 Navy (Retired)
722 Posts
Absolutely! That's how word of mouth works. I wish I lived closer to WA, I'd buy it as a parts bike!

·
On His Lady Vulcan
1,647 Posts
WOW... What a deal. My only issue is how on earth can I get it to my place...146 miles round trip...Damn it!!!

·
Premium Member
4,778 Posts
WOW... What a deal. My only issue is how on earth can I get it to my place...146 miles round trip...Damn it!!!
Says it runs. Have someone drive you there, hitchhike, bus or whatever and ride it home? Possibly take some new plugs, Sea Foam and other anticipated necessities? $400 is hard to beat!

·
Simple Solutions
965 Posts
couple dents in the tank missin heat shield..... has hiway pegs and decent looking pods..... im 3/4 tepmted to just drive up there and bring her home but just what i need another project.... for what im putting into mine heres one in the flesh ....

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Its worth picking up. i made 170ml round trip to buy mine. i paid £250 sterling.
bought as non runner but took the gamble. Had it going and been for a run. Now im tweeking and replacing a few parts. Sourcing everything of ebay. Tank needed fillers and paint (Dents), done that with 2pak Black. got a harness, rr, and an ignition switch for 26dollars from Utah, usa. Nice1:rockon: I also need the clutch. hopefully £200 should get the bike right. Excluding labour hours of course. Thats were you need the patience:smiley_th
And for that money rekon i got a Kracker:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts