Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I originally registered through the forum through facebook, which in doing so automatically set my full name as my username. Is it possible to change? I can't find the option in user settings... I'd like to make it something more "forum friendly"

·
Premium Member
377 Posts
Nope... we're stuck with what we went with in the start up.
I just grabbed something intending to change later but found I couldn't.

We could just call you GDP...has a familiar ring to it.

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
Wolfie changed mine right after I joined, some dummy spelled it wrong. But W was a mod with admin rights.

My username, no I don't think I'm Leonard Nemoy. Rode by a friend's place as soon as I got the bike, he's had an old Sportster for a long time. Walking out to check out the bike, he asked if I got an HD. When he saw the bike he says, "Well, you got a Spockster!"

·
Administrator
353 Posts
If you let me know what new username you would like to use, I can make the edit for you

Kevin

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
Getting a false "New Private Message" notice when using my phone.

When I click on the flag for the notice, it shows one new message in the Sent folder, but it shows "No Messages" inside the Sent folder.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, couldn't find where to start a new topic and couldn't get to any other sub-forums in this section.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: awww jeesh, soon as I posted, I figured out where to post a new thread. duhrrr

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
Admin, you can delete my last posts in this thread. Finally marked sent items as read and the notification stopped. I'm on a steep learning curve with this phone.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts