Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, finally snagged a meanie seat to put in place of my goofy and wild stock seat, also changed the handlebars out for some that are a good bit lower. Totally love the new style, that is except for the newly sticking throttle... Cable issue perhaps? Anyway I've attached a picture of it, I'll post more when I can get to a computer later this evening... Let me know what you think!! :D

Attachments

·
Prowling Tiger
2,048 Posts
Hey, that's looks good! Wish I had done that instead of buying the Corbin seat.

·
R/R = Relocated Redneck
628 Posts
That's the seat I put on mine. Definitely more comfortable than the stock saddle. I did cut the frame rails on mine so the seat would sit flush with the fender.

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
I'm definitely a fan of the new "sportier" look. Anyone have experience on lower handlebars?
That looks quite sexy. I am putting on some lower bars tonight or tomorrow so I'll report back. :rockon:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They are 30 inch z bars. 3.5 rise, 2.5 pull back. No issues whatsoever, I will say at first I was a bit nervous, but they come just short of the tank at full turn.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
... On the inside corners that is, the hand grip portion of the bars has way more than enough clearance at full turn. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts