Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Git-R-Done!
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure someone has probably posted something about it before, but I love my new peg mounts so much, I just had to put something up here.

I was really wanting to put some highway pegs on my bike, and after looking into several different options (engine guard, highway bars, make my own, etc...) someone suggested checking out the mounts that Chad sells. So I browsed on over to his site

http://www.chadsbike.com/highwaymounts.htm

and ordered a set of the peg mounts. They got here fairly quickly (less than a week if I remember correctly), and even better, they look BEAUTIFUL and mounted extremely easily (aside from my little 'broken stud' incident, which has been greatly expanded upon in another post! Lol). I am very, very pleased with the mounts. On top of it all, Chad was responsive to any questions I had and very friendly and helpful.

If you are looking for some highway cruising comfort, I encourage to check out Chad's site. I am a big fan, and send out major KUDOS to Chad! It's so awesome that he was kind and cool enough to make these available to the rest of us. You rock Chad!

:notworthy

AZ Kev

·
Registered
555 Posts
floorboards from chadsbike.com rock. Very comfortable.

·
Yahoo VN750 Group Owner
261 Posts
I don't have any of his stuff, but I do know him and have ridden with him and spent time with him at The Gathering (he makes some wicked chili!). He is one upstanding young man, and you'll never go wrong dealing with him.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts