Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Competent Noob
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a cell phone mount on their bike? It would be nice to have since I find myself wondering the time, because my speedo seems to be off by 5 or so depending on speed, and because I'd like to use the phone/Bluetooth for tunes. I know I know pay attention to the road etc and I agree with that. So anyone find a good cell phone mount?

·
Premium Member
1,803 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,803 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,072 Posts

·
Registered
6,439 Posts
Here's the one I got, the RAM Aquabox. After probably too much research, I went with this one because it's water proof and because the touch screen works through the plastic. Check your phone's size and the mount sizes though, most newer phones are larger too...

Attachments

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Anyone have a cell phone mount on their bike? It would be nice to have since I find myself wondering the time, because my speedo seems to be off by 5 or so depending on speed, and because I'd like to use the phone/Bluetooth for tunes. I know I know pay attention to the road etc and I agree with that. So anyone find a good cell phone mount?
I got this one - love it. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00R6RSCV4?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00

1 - 11 of 11 Posts