Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone interested ?....I know Dirty Doc will be there...and if yer overnighting gonna be chilly....but we'll have fires goin all nights....check it out....great bands...bigtime builders....good food....awesome scenery....what more can ya ask fer ????

Way its goin, might even get a lil snow there by then, lol.....

September 11-15, 2014
East Durham, NY

I couldnt make Laconia AGAIN....so this is my "lil Laconia"....lol.....a season ender.....sort of....besides local stuff in indian summer....

http://catskillmountainthunder.com/

PM me or post here if interested....

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,093 Posts
]ill be headin over fri nite after work.any of the wolfpack is welcome at the Freebirds site.if interested Wolfie's got my # somewhere or .you can see the motorcross jump from our spot and where we are we've got good neighbors on each side of us.we will figure it out.we've got a cool spot and our fire stays lit the whole time

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,093 Posts
Lotsa vendors and lotsa fun..i don't know the are too well around there but not far away in the town of Windham there's a mountain rest area where you can see 5 states.

·
Registered
154 Posts
If I weren't already scheduled to be camping in WV from 9/10 to 9/12 in order to ride the bike into DC on 9/11, I'd probably consider riding up. Not sure my body or my wallet could handle 5 straight nights sleeping on the ground and 6 days of bike related frivolities. :motorcycl

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,093 Posts
Maybe next year man.don't blame yya that'd be a hard run

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Joe...brother...yer back !!!!...fookin awesome !!!!!.....hey7....no ground fer us.....inflatable pads....

Brother...if you wanna go...come up to me night before, then we ride up....Wolfie dont do low budget camping....cots...matresses....etc.....Im too old to live like the youngins....We can split the load on out bikes.....gonna be a good time bro.....and its gonna be middle of Indian Summer, so might not even be so cold.....

I got 81 friends on one side too.....good time.....but...Im savin fer it since I wont go to Laconia....mebbe...

·
Premium Member
1,072 Posts
Looking at days off and I'm working. Maybe next time if it's after 90 day probation I can get personal days.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Soooooooooooo....looks like just me and Doc fer now....and the Freebirds and the 81....Im good with that....short ride fer me.....shorter than Doc methinks....by about a 1/2 hr....

Hay Doc....why not invite some of the Infuriated ???....I could ride up with em then....hay Nitro....you in brother ?????...meet me here and we ride up.....

I didnt make Laconia again....so i gotta try to make this....and yes, I will be my usual jovial drunken shell of what I normally am.....lol....

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,093 Posts
anyone in for this??

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Wish I could Doc,but in the middle of a move. Weds,Thursday and Friday I'll be in Belfast,Bath and Owego NY for work.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts