Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
2,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my 1st attempt at photobucket. Saw a lot of nice bikes including a few Vulcans out there. Take a look here. Got to ride up with my buddy, sorry I didn't meet up with any members, but I did leave a calling card. Weather was great, if you didn't get to go this year then maybe you'll consider meeting up next year.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Great event! I was there!

:rockon:Shark88, I got your card, My bike was the '91 Burgandy and black vn750 with the saddle bags and sissybar bag that you took a picture of. My bike is pretty much stock except for the highway bars, luggage rack and windshield. I just put the windshield on this year. The highway bars and luggage rack I made out of scrap stainless I got at work. This is the third year I have had this bike, other than trying to find and fix the cobjobs that the clown that had it before me, I love it. Almost 35,000 miles and it runs great. I don't have any problems keeping up with the Harleys and sport bikes. This was my second year at the Carlisle Bike Fest, it's a great show. Anyone that has not been to it should go if they get a chance. The dates for next year are July 23, 24 and 25 th. Next year I want to stay over night some where near Carlisle. One day is just not enugh time to see everything, I live 3 1/2 hours north, Addison Ny. I have about 70 pictures of the show, If I can figure out how, I'll try to get them on so everyone can check them out. Maybe I'll see ya there next July 24 th and 25 th. Gotta get back to work. Good riding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rockon:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Great event! I was there!

:rockon:Shark88, I got your card, My bike was the '91 Burgandy and black vn750 with the saddle bags and sissybar bag that you took a picture of. My bike is pretty much stock except for the highway bars, luggage rack and windshield. I just put the windshield on this year. The highway bars and luggage rack I made out of scrap stainless I got at work. This is the third year I have had this bike, other than trying to find and fix the cobjobs that the clown that had it before me, I love it. Almost 35,000 miles and it runs great. I don't have any problems keeping up with the Harleys and sport bikes. This was my second year at the Carlisle Bike Fest, it's a great show. Anyone that has not been to it should go if they get a chance. The dates for next year are July 23, 24 and 25 th. Next year I want to stay over night some where near Carlisle. One day is just not enugh time to see everything, I live 3 1/2 hours north, Addison Ny. I have about 70 pictures of the show, If I can figure out how, I'll try to get them on so everyone can check them out. Maybe I'll see ya there next July 24 th and 25 th. Gotta get back to work. Good riding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rockon:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts