Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
The Reanimater
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anybody has these 2 Throttle stop springs I would like to talk to you.

Here is a picture of what I need.

Damn PO.................

Thanks,

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Jay, you may be able to pick up something similar at a hardware store or NAPA or something. I don't know how to "measure" springs, but there's nothing too tricky about these. They're each about 2 cm long, fairly tight coils....um, not sure how else to describe them. If I get a chance, I'll stop by NAPA coming home tonight and see if I can find something for you that'll work.

·
The Reanimater
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jay, you may be able to pick up something similar at a hardware store or NAPA or something. I don't know how to "measure" springs, but there's nothing too tricky about these. They're each about 2 cm long, fairly tight coils....um, not sure how else to describe them. If I get a chance, I'll stop by NAPA coming home tonight and see if I can find something for you that'll work.
If you find out what the NAPA part number is I can pick up a couple at My local Napa.
I know it will have to be tight enought to hold the screws from vibrating loose but loose enough it can be adjusted easy.

·
1992 VN 750
109 Posts
I have a spare set of carbs and I am sure the springs are on them...send me a PM with an address and I can get them moving your direction. I will look at them when I get home in the morning and let you know if they are still there but I see no reason why they wouldn't be on the spare set.

Dave Wright

1 - 4 of 4 Posts