Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so the past year I’ve done just about everything on this bike. Now i have a stuck float so i’m just going to rebuild the carbs while i have them out. First problem is i can seem to find a rebuild kit for these carbs. I saw in other discussions that people say you have to order pieces one by one. I found a kit by K&L online part #18-9341. Just wondering if anyone used these or had any luck with them. Second in the picture attached I have a part circled in red that is broken. I’m trying to find a replacement for that or what it’s even called. Any help greatly appreciated thank you much.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
I ordered the all balls kit for my VN700, it's labeled for the vn750 but same stuff, although I'll have to order the diaphragms separately.
There was a post on replacing those plastic inlet fittings with some brass fittings, I believe they are pressed in. I can't remember if it was because the plastic ones were hard to find or weak or both.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You are the man! Thank you. I thought it was going to take me forever to find that piece.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts