Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where have you guys ordered your o-rings? I need the large round ones and the special one for the drain. I found them on bikebandit and cheapcycleparts, but they're like 13 bucks a pop. Just wonderin if anyone has found them cheaper. And for the coaster springs, the one for the left carb was about twice as long as the one for the right carb. Any thoughts??

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
I get all my O rings and springs at my local True Value hardware store...really....no need to go OEM for crap like that....but, if you must...check for a local Arctic Cat snowmobile dealer....the carb internals are the same.....CVK34 Keihin......dont search VN750 parts....search for the CVK34 parts......

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I looked at my o-rings again and decided to let them take a nice long glycerin bath and reuse them. I am still puzzled about the coasting enrichment springs, air cut valve springs, not real sure of proper name. The left one is almost 2x longer than the right one. Any thoughts or comments would be appreciated.

Benson

·
Registered
8,436 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I counted both springs. Left had 10 right had 6. Just ordered them from cheapcycleparts.com, hope they come in with my water pump seal that i ordered yesterday.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts