Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Using Brave browser.

When I try to post a pic, I hit the icon for Insert Image and don't get the box where we paste the image address. Nothing happens at all.

Tried turning off all the security settings, no change.

Ideas, anyone?

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Administrator
364 Posts
Has this still been an issue with your Brave Browser? Doing checks to see if any threads passed us by

Kevin

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Has this still been an issue with your Brave Browser? Doing checks to see if any threads passed us by

Kevin
It was last time I tried, but I finally gave up.

·
Registered
90 Posts
When photobucket decided to block all images and try to force people to pay I had to find an alternate route. I now use "imgur" on this forum uploading a pic is still too big, but not for several others. However you can post links to the pic on your imgur account. Also, post a link of the whole album if you create one.

·
Registered
795 Posts
if you can't post on brave you can disable "block scripts" in your shield settings and regain forum functionality.

I LOVE Brave, use it on all my computers and my phone. Not many Android web browsers have a functional adblocker built in without rooting the device, but Brave works great for that. Plus it keeps sketchy ads off my work and home computer and is almost a little more paranoid in the blocking it does than I really need, which I like.

When a site gets broken by brave, though, you can just turn shields off, and it automatically reloads it with no filtering and is built on the same base open source browser as Google Chrome (Chromium project) so it has good site compatibility, but without shipping all your data off directly to Google and without all their bloat/shillware built directly into the browser.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I tried turning off all the blocks right away, as I posted previously, it didn't help.

Since the most recent Firefox updates, I've uninstalled Brave.

The problem was, when I hit the 'insert image' button, the window to paste the picture link did not pop up. Nothing happened at all.

·
Administrator
364 Posts
Sorry to hear you've resorted to uninstalling the Brave browser. To be honest, I've never heard of 'Brave' but hey, first time for everything. Is it working better now with Firefox for you?

Cheers,
Nate

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry to hear you've resorted to uninstalling the Brave browser. To be honest, I've never heard of 'Brave' but hey, first time for everything. Is it working better now with Firefox for you?

Cheers,
Nate
Haven't tried posting any pics yet, but the 'insert image' box pops up when the button is clicked.

Brave started out quick, but slowed down after a while. I saw Firefox had improved with a recent update, so I went back after trying the update. Now the problem is .. Firefox made the bookmarks much more complicated to use. It take many clicks to get to most of my saved bookmarks.

I'll never understand making updates that's are not an improvement on the product.

Test pic - yup.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,245 Posts
Haven't tried posting any pics yet, but the 'insert image' box pops up when the button is clicked.

Brave started out quick, but slowed down after a while. I saw Firefox had improved with a recent update, so I went back after trying the update. Now the problem is .. Firefox made the bookmarks much more complicated to use. It take many clicks to get to most of my saved bookmarks.

I'll never understand making updates that's are not an improvement on the product.

Test pic - yup.

there's an app for that

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts