Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the carbs half way out and the won't come out all the way. It doesn't seem to be hitting anything but it won't come out. Any help here will do.

Blessings!
Rich

·
Registered
619 Posts
I had the same problem, just wait till you put them back on :doh: make sure you lift your surge tank as high as you can get it and tie it up there it doesn't lift very far but every little helps under there, have you also taken off the air intake ducts above the carbs they also get in the way, and are you taking them out from the right hand side.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes I have the ducts off the bike, the surge tank is still being a bother but I will bring back something to tie them out of the way and I figured they only came out the right side as the throttle cables won't allow them to go out the other way. These are a pain.

·
Registered
619 Posts
yes I have the ducts off the bike, the surge tank is still being a bother but I will bring back something to tie them out of the way and I figured they only came out the right side as the throttle cables won't allow them to go out the other way. These are a pain.
I know I do feel for you but the relief when you get them back in is fantastic :smiley_th

·
Premium Member
1,803 Posts
They come out the right side. You have to leave the boot attached to the cylinder on the front carb. On the rear carb leave the boot attached to the carb. Twist and pull away from the front carb iirc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts