Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i inherited a 1995 750 vn with a coolant leak and i cant afford to fix her so ....
she has 7,000 miles and is beautiful. i have pics. i have a clean title. call noel at 812 508 2625. i am asking 750.00 obo
when got her the seat and the fuel tank(which is rust free) and the exhaust and carbs were off but i do have all of the parts.
thanks noel

·
Premium Member
1,072 Posts
You're in Indiana and 11 hours away from me. Outstanding price if the coolant leak is coming from the radiator as I have one here lol. Wish you were closer...Good luck with her.

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
Where is the coolant leak coming from? It's probably a simple fix.

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,501 Posts
i inherited a 1995 750 vn with a coolant leak and i cant afford to fix her so ....
she has 7,000 miles and is beautiful. i have pics. i have a clean title. call noel at 812 508 2625. i am asking 750.00 obo
when got her the seat and the fuel tank(which is rust free) and the exhaust and carbs were off but i do have all of the parts.
thanks noel
We may need a little more information from you since this is only your second post. In your first post you stated that you had coolant leaking but you never said exactly where it was coming from and here you are saying you can't afford to fix it. As of right now I and maybe most of the others reading here are not sure if you ever got the parts that were off of the bike back on correctly and can get the motor to run. This could be a minor problem or not. Your price could be good or this may be a nightmare for someone else. A proper intro may have been a help or at least knowing the exact condition of the bike now could help in making any attempt at a diagnosis on the situation. You gave us a phone number with an area code but that need not be the exact area code the bike is in. I know many people that have moved cross country and still have area codes from the opposite coast four or five years later. A lack of full information just may be a warning to others. It is difficult to help when we are left blind. You joined yesterday and today are ready to sell the bike all in two days? Something seems odd with this picture. Maybe you know more than you are telling us here. Maybe if you respond to either thread you started and tell us a little more we can help and if you are still interested in selling you would be able to get a better price.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I have a small coolant leak but it never bothers me lol. Just weeps a little

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,501 Posts
Still available?
Please see post number 4 and realize there was never any additional information or reply of any sort from the original poster. Not saying this is BS but make sure you keep your eyes open. The OP made three postings over four or five days and never replied to any other comments under any of the three threads started.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,274 Posts
Check out the op's 3rd post...selling for parts

1 - 8 of 8 Posts