Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Boy Howdy !!
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How come I can still see my gas tank even through I've used almost a whole can of clear/transparent paint. (They say always start with a joke)
anyway Hello to all, I have been a member for a while but haven't intro myself. First and foremost I gotta say "Thank you", for not only information on every aspect of our bikes, but the correct info, not just the( you gotta be too stupid to live type Q&A) "won't start" - "check if there is gas in tank"
and so I a person that wont work on any motor beyond replacing spark plugs and after 13 years sitting with a bad stater, started and rode my Vulcan tonite that I fixed, yes It may have taken 5 or so month's, removed that stinking Carb 7 times, thrown out $60 worth of oil due to stuck floats and oh so many hours research /working on it, but I did it. If not for the advice I've seen here many times, saying how it's better to work on your own bike since service shops say "its too old" or charge a butt load for sub par work(the only work I didn't do was installed wrong) I most likely would have given up and left it to sit and rust, so once more I say thanks , unless of course i wreak it then you'll be hearing from my lawyer's ( gotta end with a joke too)

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,223 Posts
Just don't reak it cause that stinks

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,223 Posts
Congratulations, by the way.and welcome

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,223 Posts
I like that Chuck.ride her with pride