Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why can't a hyper charger be fitted for our bikes? I noticed there are a wide variety of model numbers, but only a few different models. My guess is different bolt patterns or inlet sizes. But why couldn't we take one with the same volume air intake, and fabricate a mounting bracket to the tabs were the ears are mounted? I saw one bike here http://www.cdthayer.com/cruiserchops.htm
but no real info on what one he used or how. Wonder what that would do for the HP at the rear wheel do for the bike? Picture TWO hyper chargers on a Vulcan 750?!

·
Once Banned
2,125 Posts
Go ahead. You can probably make one out of the existing ears. Just be sure to change out your jets, 'cause the bike will run like crap.

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
The site you linked to is Ol Poop's site, he's a member here, but hasn't posted since May.
Ya could drop him an email and see what kind of advice he might have on this.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Any idea why when I click on the the link above it closes my browser? Wonder if it's my firewall or something.

·
Once Banned
2,125 Posts
Not likely. Perhaps your browser. What version of IE is it? Maybe even Adware or Malware.

The other choice is to right click the link, and then choose Open in New Window.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts