Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can do much of the maintenance on my bike but don't have time or energy to tackle more involved repairs. I may need the stator replaced so would like to find someone reliable and hopefully inexpensive (I'm financially challenged) that can do it and maybe do the tuxedo mod too. I took my last bike to Flat-Out Cycle and ATV and was treated great but they're gone now. :(

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
Sadly I don't know Vegas, but maybe there's a Vulcan owner on here that'd do it for some cash and beer. ;)

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
I can do much of the maintenance on my bike but don't have time or energy to tackle more involved repairs. I may need the stator replaced so would like to find someone reliable and hopefully inexpensive (I'm financially challenged) that can do it and maybe do the tuxedo mod too. I took my last bike to Flat-Out Cycle and ATV and was treated great but they're gone now. :(
2.5 hour drive w/trailer drive to Phoenix, one weekend (overnite)....bring all items/parts needed and a case of beer.....

:smiley_th

·
Sparky!!!
8,697 Posts
I got a friend who fixes bike in the Vegas area... I'll shoot a message to him to give ya a call

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
4,508 Posts
Online, research "Vegas Vulcan Riders"...you are sure to hook up with a mech.....

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
2.5 hour drive w/trailer drive to Phoenix, one weekend (overnite)....bring all items/parts needed and a case of beer.....

I thought you were in Florida!?

I got a friend who fixes bike in the Vegas area... I'll shoot a message to him to give ya a call

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Thanks for the lead.

Online, research "Vegas Vulcan Riders"...you are sure to hook up with a mech.....

Thanks for all the options. I'll try to get it done locally first, but, the trip to Phoenix sounds interesting, but, I think it's a little more than 2.5 hours each way. If I can't get it done here then the Phoenix trip is a possibility. I have a tow bar to pull the bike behind my Durango. What kind of beer? :beerchug:

·
4,508 Posts
I thought you were in Florida!?

Thanks for all the options. I'll try to get it done locally first, but, the trip to Phoenix sounds interesting, but, I think it's a little more than 2.5 hours each way. If I can't get it done here then the Phoenix trip is a possibility. I have a tow bar to pull the bike behind my Durango. What kind of beer? :beerchug:
I live/Travel in a MotorHome....presently in Phoenix...Florida is my LEGAL (and voting) address.... I Live life to the fullest ! sorry Wolfie, ... still looking to do better...LOL...and I'll live it better with time ! note: pls do not not get p*ssed at me...just because I live the life !
:0 :0 :0
I expect being in Phoenix for a few months....contact me !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts