Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all-

Think I know the answer here from reading around but I wanted to make sure. I have one broken front and rear turn signal. I found a deal on ebay so I purchased 2 front turn signals... Now I can use one for the front and one for the back correct? The only difference is that the front turn signal has the daytime running light. So as long as I leave that wire alone Ill be good to put it on the back?

Hope that makes sense.

Much appreciated

Jay

·
If only it had 6th gear..
1,100 Posts
makes sense and you're correct.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Dave. Much Appreciated!

·
Banned
448 Posts
If down the road you decide to use the front signals on the back, you can as long as you use red lenses, and hook the wires up the correct way.
I'm going to put a set on mine in the near future as soon as I find the right lenses.
I'm thinking about moving them to my fender as I plan on getting a set of saddle bags for mine too. I know they make relocation kits, and I'm going to see if they will work on the fender, if not, I will go with the relocation kit.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I am going to put a set of front on the back of mine and wire in the running light wire, I ride alot night do to work and there is just not enough light (for me anyway) from just the tail light.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Ummm

If down the road you decide to use the front signals on the back, you can as long as you use red lenses
Red or amber both are legal for rear, but only amber for front, no red.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts