Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
2,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the camper set up for the weekend, anyone in the area want to stop in for a cold one let me know. We're at Sea Pines campground.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Gonna guess Avalon nj is in the deep secret south jersey? Lol I've never heard of it but then again I've never heard if 80% of the towns in this state haha

·
2,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's kinda between Atlantic city & north Wildwood on rt. 9

·
Registered
93 Posts
I'm looking for our first travel trailer. Maybe a 19-22ft with bunks for a family of 4. How are the camp grounds in NJ?

·
2,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm looking for our first travel trailer. Maybe a 19-22ft with bunks for a family of 4. How are the camp grounds in NJ?
We went to Sea Pines off Rt 9 right outside Avalon. I joined the Thousand Trails Camping group so my paid membership allows me 30 days of Free camping then it's only like $3 a day if I go over that. It was really nice there. There's a lot of campground in that area from what I understand.

·
Registered
456 Posts
I did cape may campgrounds with my kids and they loved it, plus you have the cape may zoo right there as well.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Is this for Roar ???....because Im tinkin of goin...I got $110/wk to live on...I can swing that....you DO know Sharky....yer right in the heart of Jersey Devil country there.....yer gonna need a supreme being that can shapeshift into a dire wolf, to fend the beast off.....I still have 3 of my canines left....I can still tear flesh on one side.....lol....you need me there....I wont even charge you...Id wave my protection fees.....

Remember too...that I am the King of NY State....its MY state, you know....Ive ruled it for 500 yrs.....and Jersey used to belong to NY....we just gave it to them because it smelled a lot....especially around Bayonne....
But I still tell em what do do......."isnt that right father ?"....the state of NJ has ne'er left the hands (clutches) of NY...."yas father, I hear ya....I'll tell em all"......

But anyway....if yer gonna be messin with the Jersey Devil...ya need to have me down there....like I said....wont even charge ya nuthin....i just like messin wit them evil muthafookers, lol....I play with em.....

If ya dont need me, Im goin straight to Tommy's with his Eastern Euro female friends......Id rather....

Yes Im tired and ive been awake for 24 hrs or so.....fook NY bars.....war....

·
Registered
509 Posts
Camping

I have never owned anything but a fold out. My wife and our kids have been all over that way. From Disney in Florida to Yellow stone and Jackson Hole. Up into Canada, and Crabbing in Maryland. By the lakes up in Michigan. It was a great way to travel with the family and not break the bank. My present fold out is air conditioned and has a porta potty. There for a few years, I didn't have a place to store a camper so I would buy one in February or March and sell it right after our trip. Never lost money on one yet. Now we take the grand kids. This year to Misouri and six flags

Mcneuby

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
The original Avalon is in the UK, and was featured in The Who's Quadrophenia, btw...."love, reighn oer me''...."sea and the sand"....

Best album the Who ever did IMo.......

1 - 11 of 11 Posts